Monday, January 18, 2010

In Passing

I only have a couple of moments in passing before I play a game with some friends, but I would like to share about a recent haul. It was that good.

One of our new favorite spots requires crawling under a fence where there is a small gap between it and the concrete driveway. The effort is always worth it though, yielding a reward of fresh produce and often dairy. A few nights ago, Eric and I, with a few friends, hit it up and came home with what would probably be a couple hundred dollars worth of food. The loot included a case of goat milk (within date and delicious), a case of chocolate chips and many pounds of potatoes and other produce. My apologies for the lack of pictures.

There will always be more to share later, both in words and food.

No comments:

Post a Comment