Sunday, October 3, 2010

A Little Burnt Out

I've still been rescuing food almost every night, serving on Skid Row nearly every day, living communally (that means having lots of meetings) and keeping a busy social schedule. When the weekend came, my body told me it had had enough of the late nights and early mornings. We all need balance, even the most energetic and idealistic of us. I tried to sleep in this morning... of course I only made it to 9:30 (after a bedtime some time after 1 AM). Let's try this tomorrow...

Make no mistake; I am not complaining. I choose this life and I love every minute of it. But sometimes we're just tired...

1 comment:

  1. Hey Miss G:) You Actually Sleep??>
    You had a heat wave out there in LaLa land...it's cooled down here a bunch. drat;< Have you ever heard of the Circadian Rythm? It's that little clock in your head that tells you that you need to sleep at Night. It's not just a kindly reminder, it's an important thing to do to keep your mind and body in the best health..i did not know til it caught up with me and beat me over the head. You might try rearranging your schedual a little?? Hard work but worth it, i promise;)
    Beecause i love you &

    *kare

    ReplyDelete